|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 558 was the thirteenth level in Charming Carnival and 254th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must crush 23 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour added compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- The three-layered icing in its Reality counterpart are replaced with liquorice locks.
- You have 10 less moves than in Reality, as well as a not-so-stable moon scale and two 5-move moon strucks.
- This level is harder on mobile since moon struck cannot go through locks.
- The jellies may be hard to clear as they are in a U shape and isolated away from the main board.
- The jellies are worth 46,000 points. Hence, an additional 54,000 points is required for one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Get rid of all blockers. Luckily they don't respawn.
- Aim for a colour bomb + striped candy combination which can shatter the locks in one go.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 23 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 46,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)