| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 559 was the fourteenth level in Charming Carnival and the 148th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Like its counterpart in Reality, the liquorice swirls are the main problem.
- You have 10 less moves than in Reality.
- The moon scale is slightly stable.
- The moon struck lasts for ten moves which is useful.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||10 moves|
- Avoid getting too many ingredients off the centre area, as you do not have a lot moves to spare.
- Make wrapped candies whenever possible, to reduce the amount of swirls.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points