|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 56 is the sixth level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the 30th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 28 single jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to deal with chocolate and liquorice locks.
- Fortunately, there are only five colours to make it easier.
- The jellies are worth 28,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Striped candies are vital in this level. Produce them as much as possible to break liquorice locks and chocolates. Always look for possible combination to make special candies. Save your moves. Focus on clearing jelly and chocolates.
- Colour bombs and striped candy combinations are essential.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies and is essential as special candies must be used to clear the blockers.
- The jellies are worth 28,000 points. Hence, an additional 52,000 points for two stars and an additional 112,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are chocolates on the board which will spread the moment the liquorice locks candies are cleared, forcing the players to waste moves to clear them.
- In order to increase available space to clear the jellies and prevent the chocolates from spreading, special candy combinations such as a wrapped candy + striped candy combination is essential. This in turn gives plenty of points.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.