| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Ingredients||: 5 : 5|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 563 was the third level in Snoozy Strike and the 149th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 5 hazelnuts and 5 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 10 ingredients required for a player to bring down are a lot in just 25 moves.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- Though moon struck lasts for 7 moves, you have to last 18 moves to get to it, a task made very difficult by the unstable moon scale.
- The conveyor belt can trigger cascades very easily.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|18 moves||7 moves|
- Take advantage of the conveyor belt in bringing down the ingredients to the 8th row.
- When the ingredient is the 8th row, make matches at the bottom of the board. If the ingredient rose at the 2nd column again, make a vertical striped candy to bring down the ingredient easily without waiting it to bring back again to the 8th row.
- Keep the moon scale balanced and take advantage of moon struck when it occurs.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.