|Jelly squares||: 42|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 564 is the fourth level in Biscuit Bungalow and the 249th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 42 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Six of the jellies are hidden behind five-layered icing, and there is not a lot of room to manoeuver candies to clear the jellies on the top.
- This level looks overwhelming, but due to the conveyor belts, the difficulty has been reduced.
- However, the candies can move with the conveyor belt to corners inside candies.
- You only have 35 moves to pass the level.
- There are two liquorice swirl dispensers. Fortunately, they do not work.
Part 1: The Conveyor BeltEdit
- In this level, you should use the conveyor belt to your full advantage. Conveyor belts shift on their own after ever move. Therefore, much like the cascade effect, the conveyor belts can make matches for you without you even having to make a move. This will especially come in handy since the conveyor belt runs right through the centre of all of your jellies. While the conveyor belt shifts, try and make your own set of matches on the outside to attack the jellies. This way, you are efficiently attacking the jellies the conveyor belt can not reach.
Part 2: The Multilayered IcingEdit
- In this level, there are 6 five-layered icing. The icing also rest on top of some jellies that you will need to clear. Fortunately, you can let the conveyor belt try and damage the four icing that that are adjacent. This method should assist you in destroying most of the icing. However, if you can, clear out the icing in the bottom corner since they will be the hardest to clear out.
Part 3: Striped CandyEdit
- Due to the board's shape and openness, you should have a fairly easy time creating striped candies. This is great news considering that striped candies should be able to clear out a good amount of jellies. Simply activate them in the correct row or column. If at all possible, always combine the striped candies to form an efficient special candy combination.
- There are two candy cannons that should release liquorice, but they do not release any.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
NOTE: Spawning liquorice swirls from its dispenser is malfunctional. The liquorice spawn rates are set to zero.