| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 42|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 564 was the fourth level in Snoozy Strike and the 257th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 42 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, the dispensers do work and dispense liquorice swirls and candy bombs.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable.
- The jellies are worth 84,000 points. Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 moves|
- Clear the two-layer icing and four-layer icing as there are jellies below them.
- Clear the liquorice swirl and candy bombs when they start spawning from candy cannons.
- Make a striped + wrapped candy combination to clear the top jellies.
- Keep the moon scale balanced and take advantage of moon struck when it occurs.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 42 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 84,000 points