|Jelly squares||: 68|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||68|
Level 567 is the seventh level in Biscuit Bungalow and the 247th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 68 double jelly squares and score at least 200,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This is a near replica of level 388 but with increased difficulty.
- It is hard to clear the candy bombs. Plus, there should be a bomb/swirl dispenser directly above where the mystery candy is located.
- The only areas where colour bombs can be created are the areas where the conveyor belts overlap with the quadrants.
- The candy bombs can easily go off, if ignored as they only have 5 moves.
- Chocolate may overpower the board easily.
- The jellies are worth 136,000 points. Hence, an additional 64,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Focus on clearing the candy bombs first.
- After clearing the candy bombs, clear the chocolate.
- Look for any special candies combination. Colour bomb + striped candy (or wrapped candy) can help a lot.
- This level has a hidden dispenser which dispenses candy bombs and mystery candies, as all candy bombs and mystery candies can only spawn from above the starting mystery candy.
- Actually, mystery candy spawners are not directly implemented in game. The spawn pattern itself spawns candy bombs, and occasionally liquorice swirls or mystery candies. The rest of the tiles where new candies fall from above are really coded as dispensers dispensing no items; this means it may only spawn candies, and it will spawn no other elements. This is true for other levels which feature "hidden" dispensers.
- This level has five move candy bombs like level 110.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 68 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 136,000 points