| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Jelly squares||: 68|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||68|
Level 567 is the seventh level of Biscuit Bungalow and the 247th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 68 double jelly squares and score at least 200,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This is a near replica of Level 388 but with increased difficulty.
- It is hard to clear the candy bombs. Plus, there should be a bomb/swirl dispenser directly above where the mystery candy is located.
- The only areas where colour bombs can be created are the areas where the conveyor belts overlap with the quadrants.
- Chocolate may overpower the board easily.
- The jellies are worth 136,000 points (68 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 136,000 points). Hence, an additional 64,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Focus on clearing the candy bombs first.
- After clearing the candy bombs, clear the chocolate.
- Look for any special candies combination. Colour bomb + striped candy (or wrapped candy) can help a lot.
- This level has five move candy bombs like Level 110.