|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 567 was the seventh level in Snoozy Strike and the 259th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 68 double jelly squares in 15 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 15 moves may not be enough to clear all the jellies.
- The moon scale is unstable. However, it only takes three moves to completely fill up the moon scale.
- Short-fused candy bombs can be problematic.
- Like in Reality, there is a hidden bomb and mystery candy dispenser in the middle column (marked in glaucous lines).
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Try to keep the chocolate at the edges from spawning.
- Get rid of candy bombs which may respawn from the hidden dispenser.
- Keep the moon scale balanced and take advantage of the moon struck when it occurs.
- This level, along with pre-buffed 434, 439, 486, 494, 505, 506, 507, 508, 510, and 555, requires the least number of moves to completely fill up the moon scale, at three moves.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Glaucous line(s) show where the candy bombs and mystery candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
Web version (episode's placeholder background)