| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 569 was the ninth level in Snoozy Strike and 151st ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour added compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- The moon scale is unstable, making it difficult to activate special candies and their combinations required to bring down the ingredients quickly.
- Two-layered icing squares in its counterpart in Reality are replaced by liquorice locks.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 moves|
- Remove the liquorice locks.
- After removing the liquorice locks, keep the chocolate at bay to avoid spreading the chocolate on the board.
- Watch out for the moon scale.
- Then, make a colour bomb + striped candy combination to bring down the ingredients on the 1st and 9th columns.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points