|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 57 is the seventh level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the 16th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to deal with chocolate and bring 4 ingredients down to the bottom.
- Six colours may make it hard to make moves at places where the ingredients fall.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Do not let the chocolates take over the board. Try to clear them as quickly as possible.
- If candies are not able to clear chocolates, start to bring the ingredient down.
- Always look for moves that can clear chocolates to prevent an all-round chocolates invasion.
- As usual with levels such as these, create special candies (especially vertical striped candies) on the same row as your ingredient. These will take out all of the candies in the row and bring the ingredient to the bottom in one single move.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points for two stars and an additional 80,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 900 points per move for two stars and an additional 1,780 points per move for three stars.
- The regular icing blocks the ingredients, once those are cleared, the chocolates will spread to reduce available board. Even though not all of the regular icing needs to be cleared, the chocolates which will spread, and it is hard to clear with six colours.
- There are no additional blockers and the board is fairly open. Though, the presence of six colours negate this advantage.
- Given the limited prospects of earning plenty of points outside Sugar Crush, it is essential that the player completes this level in as few moves as possible.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|