|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 570 is the tenth level in Biscuit Bungalow and 146th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level looks a lot more complicated than it is. Remember, your only job is to collect the ingredients. Just study the patterns of the conveyor belts, liquorice swirls, and five-layered icing.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
Part 1: The Conveyor BeltEdit
- Work on the conveyor belt first. The conveyor belt is loaded with mystery candies for you to use. There is a high chance that you will receive special candies from all of these secret candies. If not, you might want to restart the level and try again. You will need a few special candies on the conveyor belt.
- Make quick work of the ingredients with horizontal and vertical striped candies. Try to switch your candies around so that a vertical striped candy is positioned underneath a hazelnut.
- Try to set off the vertical striped candy when the ingredient has moved over one of the exit portals on both sides of the board. This should help you collect the hazelnut without any issues.
Part 2: The Icing and Liquorice SwirlsEdit
- The last ingredient usually moves from the conveyor belt to the centre of the board. Unfortunately, there is a field of blockers standing in your way.
- Again, mystery candies might be useful here. Try not to use all of the horizontal and vertical striped candies you have when dealing with the ingredients on the conveyor belt. You will need them to take out the icing in the centre of the board.
- If possible, look out for a wrapped candy. Matching a wrapped candy with a striped candy will result in a massive blast that deals both vertical and horizontal damage.
- Clearing these icing will help you bring the ingredient down toward the bottom, where it should be easy to collect it.
Part 3: The Spaces and MatchesEdit
- Clearing the candies in the centre can cause the ingredients to slide into the empty spaces left by the candies. You can use this to drop the ingredients quickly.
- Always find possible matches which can create special candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points