|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 571 is the eleventh level in Biscuit Bungalow and the 147th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This is all about timing and strategy. With 35 moves at your disposal, you have a bit of flexibility. The first thing you want to do, is to move the ingredients from the columns on either side of the board. Try to ferry the ingredients onto the conveyor belt at the bottom of the board.
- There are five colours, making it a little easier to create special candies.
Part 1: The Conveyor BeltsEdit
- As previously stated, try to ferry the ingredients onto the conveyor belt at the bottom of the board. This is not easy to do, so try not to get too frustrated. Either make a match directly beneath the ingredients or use horizontal striped candies to clear some of the candies on either side of the board.
- Using a horizontal candy will kill two birds with one stone: you will save some moves and you will have a chance to move two ingredients down at once.
Part 2: Special Candies and CombinationsEdit
- This level is pretty cut and dry as far as complexity goes. If you want to beat it, you will need to keep things simple. Focus your attention on creating striped or wrapped candies.
- Use the conveyor belt to make big combinations and special candies. Setting up candies for big matches can really drain your moves. Instead of making unnecessary matches, pay attention to the conveyor belt. The belt will change up the board and offer you new match possibilities.
Part 3: The Chocolate SpawnersEdit
- The chocolate spawner may look like a threat, but since it cannot spread chocolate over the conveyor belt, all it can do is to cover the exit with chocolate.
- Thus, making some striped candies, making matches on the belt, or even setting off wrapped candies near the belt will break the chocolate with ease.
- This level is shaped like a cactus.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|