|Jelly squares||: 66|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 573 is the thirteenth level in Biscuit Bungalow and 248th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 66 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The left side is hard to clear, as the liquorice swirls there must be removed slowly.
- Candy bombs may be difficult to be removed timely, given the lack of space at the top and bottom, and the left during initial stages.
- There is a lot of jelly to be cleared in 30 moves.
- The jellies are worth 132,000 points. Hence, an additional 18,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Your first priority should be clear the candy bombs first.
- After clearing the candy bombs, look for special candy combinations. Colour bomb + striped candy help a lot.
- The middle gap looks like the cross section of an "I" beam.
- This level does not make a reference to Konami.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ 66 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 132,000 points