| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 66|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 573 was the thirteenth level in Snoozy Strike and the 260th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 66 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All of the candy bombs have 14 moves, one move fewer compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- The jellies are worth 132,000 points. Hence, an additional 28,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 moves|
- Ignore bombs on the left of the scale, unless they will explode before the second moon struck.
- Focus on the swirls and icing at the corners.
- Moon strucks are generous. Use them wisely.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ 66 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 132,000 points