|Jelly squares||: 50|
|Target score||: 145,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 575 is the fifteenth and last level in Biscuit Bungalow and 249th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 50 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is difficult because of the candy bombs that begin in the top section which are laid out along the conveyor belt. The candies are stuck in "single file" formation until some of the three-layered icing is removed. In most plays, you will only be able to make one or two moves at the top at best, based on the initial layout of the board. Therefore, most of the removal of both the bombs and the icing must be done from the bottom half of the board with special candy combinations.
- More 10-move candy bombs will appear in the upper portion for every 5 moves. Unless enough icing is removed, it will only make it more extremely hard to remove it. Mystery candy will also spawn.
- The jellies are worth 100,000 points. Hence, an additional 45,000 points is required to earn one star.
- You have to deal with the bombs at the top. You may need to make vertical striped candy from below.
- Focus on the icing and try to free the given colour bomb. Pulling a colour bomb + striped candy combination will rip most of the jellies.
- There is currently a glitch concerning the conveyor belts and the top colour bomb. Due to the glitch, using the top colour bomb would cause it to remove the wrong candies on the board due to conveyor belts unexpectedly moving first. This is now fixed on mobile so the conveyor belt only moves after cascades are finished.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 50 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 100,000 points