|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 577 was the second level in Playful Pavilion and the 262nd jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 27 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 10 fewer moves than its counterpart in Reality.
- 9-move candy bombs rain down from the middle and swirls from the sides, impeding your progress.
- The moon scale is slightly stable.
- Moon struck happens twice, but only lasts for two moves each time.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points. Hence, an additional 26,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Deal with the swirls. Avoid getting them through the teleporters and block other jellies.
- The bombs will likely get caught in cascades, but remove those counting low. They can easily give points for two, or even three stars.
- Pull a colour + striped combination whenever possible. However, it may be unsafe outside moon struck.
- This level looks similar to level 535, except that there are one more column of candy cannon and conveyor belt.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 27 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 54,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)