|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 578 was the third level in Playful Pavilion and the 263rd jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 2 single and 13 double jelly squares in 37 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate spawner and the candy bombs can get annoying.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Remove the icing first.
- Then, clear the chocolate.
- When the moon struck comes, use it wisely.
- This is one of the few levels whose number of moves is a prime number.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
Web version (episode's placeholder background)