|Jelly squares||: 8 : 8|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 58 is the eighth level in Minty Meadow and the 30th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 single and 8 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard clearing all jelly squares in 20 moves.
- The corners are typically bothersome to reach.
- Clearing the icing releases the chocolate.
- Clear the upper jellies first, then the bottom.
- Always look for combining special candies, as they are crucial in clearing jelly squares.
- It is optional to clear icing; but if they are broken, clear all chocolate at once.
- All kinds of candies and combinations are effective in this level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not too useful due to the position of the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 24,000 points. Hence, an additional 46,000 points for two stars and an additional 56,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The position of the jellies being at the corners makes it hard to create huge point cascades.
- Even though there are no jellies under the blockers, they reduce available board for creation of special candies.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. However, individual special candies except colour bombs are mostly useless if they are not within range of the jellies. Even special candy combinations can be useless if they are not within range of the jellies especially the ones at the corners.
- Given the limited prospects of earning plenty of points outside Sugar Crush, it is essential that the player completes this level in as few moves as possible. This is only applicable on the web version because the jelly fish are not nerfed. On the web version, special candies especially colour bombs are a must for clearing the jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.