|Jelly squares||: 8 : 8|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 58 is the eighth level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the 31st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 single, 8 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard clearing all jelly squares in 20 moves.
- The corners are typically bothersome to reach.
- Clearing the icing releases the chocolate.
- The jellies are worth 24,000 points.  Hence, an additional 36,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear the upper jellies first, then to the bottom.
- Always look for combining special candies as they are crucial in clearing jelly squares.
- It is optional to clear icings but if they are broken, clear all chocolate at once.
- All kinds of candies and combinations are effective in this level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colors makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not too useful due to the position of the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 24,000 points. Hence, an additional 46,000 points for two stars and an additional 56,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The position of the jellies being at the corners makes it hard to create huge point cascades.
- Even though there are no jellies under the blockers, they reduce available board for creation of special candies.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. However, individual special candies except colour bombs are mostly useless if they are not within range of the jellies. Even special candy combinations can be useless if they are not within range of the jellies especially the ones at the corners.
- Given the limited prospects of earning plenty of points outside sugar crush, it is essential that the player completes this level in as few moves as possible. This is only applicable on Facebook because the jellyfish are not nerfed. On Facebook, special candies especially colour bombs are a must for clearing the jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue tile(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- (8 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (8 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 24,000 points