|Jelly squares||: 2 : 7|
|Target score||: 16,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 584 is the ninth level in Gummy Gardens and the 254th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 2 single and 7 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The outside board does not fill with candies, so the jellies must be cleared from the small main board in the middle.
- Try to destroy the cake bomb and then use special candies to clear the jelly.
- When the left striped candy has dropped to the conveyor belt, pay close attention to it. Switch the two striped candies when they are next to each other (be sure to click the one on the left first). All the remaining jellies can be removed by horizontal striped candies after cake bomb mechanism has been changed.
- If the left Striped candy gets accidentally destroyed, make a colour bomb and use it to set off the right striped candy.
- This is one of the few levels whose number of moves is greater than the number of spaces on the board.
- This level used to be rated somewhat hard before the cake bomb mechanism has changed.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- The structure of the board looks nearly like level 744 in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.