|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 18,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 585 is the tenth level in Gummy Gardens and the 255th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has to get rid of the candy bombs.
- The jellies are separate from the main board.
- The bottom rows where the conveyor belts are located does not fill with new candies.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Try to combine a colour bomb with a striped candy. To increase the effectiveness of this combination, try to combine the colour bomb with the colour of the striped candy whose candies appear on the conveyor belt where the jellies are located. Do that combination if it is feasible.
- Vertical striped candies and wrapped candy + striped candy combinations are also useful in clearing the jellies.
- A jelly fish + striped candy combination will clear all the jellies at once.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 18,000 points