| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 585 was the tenth level in Playful Pavilion and the 267th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 9 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
This level is available to be voted as the hardest level in Dreamworld to earn three stars.
- Like its counterpart in Reality, candies do not spawn on the conveyor belts.
- The moon scale is unstable, which makes it much more difficult to deal with the bombs and the jellies, as special candies are required to deal with them.
- The candy bombs and the liquorice swirls can be hard to get rid of.
- Moon struck is relatively short and only happens once.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||3 moves|
- Do a colour bomb and striped candy combination with a striped colour so that there is a chance of at least two horizontal stripes in the bottom row. There will be an at least one jelly left so maybe time it so that the remaining jellies are near the centre for easier removal.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.