|Jelly squares||: 65|
|Target score||: 300,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 588 is the thirteenth level in Gummy Gardens and the 256th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 65 double jelly squares in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are profusions with jellies, which are often protected by liquorice swirls that drop from the dispensers.
- The chocolate can get annoying, along with the liquorice swirls.
- There are a lot of jellies to clear in only 28 moves.
- Four colours can help the player create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 126,000 points. Hence, an additional 9,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Destroy the liquorice swirls and the chocolate as soon as possible.
- Break the jellies under the dispensers and near the chocolate spawners quickly.
- The shape of the board is similar to that of level 35.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 63 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 126,000 points