|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 588 was the thirteenth level in Playful Pavilion and the 268th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 63 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With the recent nerf in its Reality counterpart, there's one more colour added.
- One of the centre tiles is empty, which may cause lucky cascades before you move.
- The player only has 20 moves. Fortunately, moon struck lasts for 8 moves.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable for cascades.
|| Very Easy
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Deal with the blockers from top to bottom.
- Focus on the jellies near the chocolate spawners and candy cannons.
- Make sure you have enough room for moon struck.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
Web version (episode's placeholder background)