|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 59 is the ninth level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the 5th timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points within 90 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate may become a little worrisome for a few players.
- The player is required to earn at least 180 points per second  .
- As this level is easy, just be fast, and make as many striped candies as possible.
- Colour bombs or colour bomb + wrapped candy combination are also recommended as they produce and boost more points.
- Once you clear the icing, focus on removing the chocolate so that it doesn't take over the board.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 280 points per second  for two stars and at least 400 points per second  for three stars.
- The main difficulty is to prevent the chocolate from spreading, which can be hard to clear with six colours.
- The player may run short of time once all of the chocolate is cleared.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active. This level will only give sugar drops on web version.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 15,000 points / 90 seconds = 166.67 points per second
- ↑ This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, extra time candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.
- ↑ 25,000 points / 90 seconds = 277.78 points per second
- ↑ 35,000 points / 90 seconds = 388.89 points per second