|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 59 is the ninth level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the fifth timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points within 90 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Chocolate may become a little worry to some players.
- The player is required to earn at least 180 points per second (15,000 points / 90 seconds = 166.67 points per second). Note: This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, +5 second candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.
- As this level is easy, just be fast and make as many striped candies as possible.
- Colour bombs are also recommended as producing them gives more points.
- Once you clear the icing, focus on removing the chocolate so that it doesn't take over the board.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 280 points per second (25,000 points / 90 seconds = 277.78 points per second) for two stars and at least 400 points per second (35,000 points / 90 seconds = 388.89 points per second) for three stars.
- The main difficulty is preventing the chocolate from spreading which can be hard to clear with six colours.
- The player may run short of time once all the chocolate is cleared.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active. This level will only give sugar drops on web version.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.