|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 590 is the fifteenth and last level in Gummy Gardens and the 261st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 81 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be difficult to remove 81 double jelly squares in only 40 moves.
- Six colours make it difficult to create special candies.
- However, the conveyor belt increases the chances of cascades because it shifts the candies in a spiral.
- The board can be divided in four parts and a single square: The candies that are going to go below, the candies that going to go to the top, the candies that are going to go to the right, and the candies that are going to go to the left.
- Make as many special candies as you can using the four parts: if you can make several special candies, choose the combinations who are not in a single part so you can make the special candies that are in a single part after.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies. However, this point is less critical due to the mass of double jellies and lack of blockers.
- The jellies are worth 162,000 points. Hence, an additional 138,000 points for two stars and an additional 158,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are plently of jellies to sustain huge point cascades. Moreover, there are no blockers to prevent cascading.
- The conveyor belt can cause more cascading, further increasing the amount of points earned.
- This is the fourth level to have 81 double jellies. The first three are levels 235, 463 and 472.
- Of these eight levels, this is the only level with no blockers of any kind.
- This level is the only one to be entirely filled with conveyor belts. Furthermore, it has the longest conveyor belt in the game which covers all 81 spaces.
- This is the second level in the game with 81 spaces and no blockers at all, the first one being level 140.
- This is the first easy finale after Level 395 of the 27th episode, Licorice Tower.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.