| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 81|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 590 was the fifteenth and last level in Playful Pavilion and 269th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 81 double jelly squares in 10 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 10 moves may not be enough to clear all the jellies even though there are no blockers.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable from cascades. With the conveyor belt, huge cascades can occur.
- Moon struck comes late and only lasts for 2 moves.
- The jellies are worth 162,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|8 moves||2 moves|
- Use the conveyor belt to create cascades for clearing large amounts of jelly, but remember to watch out for the moon scale.
- Keep the moon scale balanced before moon struck.
- When moon struck, make colour bombs to clear as many jellies as possible.
- This is the final level in Dreamworld to have 81 double jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 81 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 162,000 points