| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 592 was the second level in Twilight Tulips and 160th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The icings block the ingredients' paths to the ingredient exits.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable, and the conveyor belts can easily tip it.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 110,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|12 moves||3 moves|
- Clear the icing to open the exits.
- Put the ingredients on the belts. When they are above exit, make a match to let them leave the belt.
- Beware of the moon strucks. They cannot bring down ingredients just by cascades, but can only send them to the belts.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points