|Jelly squares||: 9 : 16|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 594 is the fourth level in Wafer Windmill and 259th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 9 single and 16 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies are located in two remote columns that are hard to reach, especially with so many liquorice swirls in the way.
- The jellies are worth 41,000 points. Hence, an additional 9,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Get rid of the liquorice swirls by matching candies near them. If possible, combine two colour bombs to get rid of them all in one move.
- Matching in the jelly does more damage.
- Open the mystery candies on the conveyor belt to increase the probability of getting a useful special candy.
- The level used to look like a windmill, which is a reference to the episode itself. But, it got changed.
- The old shape also looked like a swastika, so the designers changed the level so they will be no misunderstandings.
- The current web version was used firstly in mobile version while the web version had the windmill/swastika version.
But then, the mobile version got the old windmill/swastika design back, while in the web is now the version that was formerly on mobile. It's unknown why they switched the versions, or why there isn't the same version for both mobile and web.Now both platforms have the same board and moves.
- Brown line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and mystery candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (9 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 41,000 points