| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 9 : 16|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 594 was the fourth level in Twilight Tulips and 271st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 9 single and 16 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
It is available to be voted as the hardest level in Dreamworld to earn three stars.
- There are now six colours present.
- You have to survive 30 moves before moon struck begins. This alone increases the level difficulty when combined with a normal moon scale.
- Beware of swirls spawning from above.
- Mystery candies can help or hinder your progress, and they do not respawn.
- The jellies are worth 41,000 points. Hence, an additional 9,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|30 moves||5 moves|
- You have to be lucky while dealing with the swirls. Ideal combinations include double colour bombs, or maybe double wrapped candies. However, keep an eye on the moon scale at all times because of the huge amount of moves required to completely fill up the moon scale.
- This is one of the six-coloured levels, which has five colours in its counterpart in Reality.
- With the most recent buff of level 594, this level has more moves than its counterpart in Reality for web version (mobile has the old version of 35 moves).
- Also, on mobile, the design is different completely different than its Reality counterpart.
- Brown line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and mystery candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (9 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 41,000 points