|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 595 is the fifth level in Wafer Windmill and the 260th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 41 single jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are candy bombs at the bottom that have to be destroyed in 20 moves.
- As usual, the jellies in the protrusions will be difficult to destroy, especially because they are protected by five-layered icing.
- Five colours may help to create special candies and trigger more cascades.
- The priority is the candy bombs. Destroy the candy bombs immediately first if possible. And also start to chip away the icing.
- Create special candy combinations to destroy the icing and jellies.
- This is one of the few later jelly levels to have only single jellies.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.