|| Past Versions
|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 596 was the sixth level in Twilight Tulips and 273rd jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must crush 17 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour added compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- The candy bombs at the beginning are always blue-coloured. However, more candy bombs will spawn.
- The moon scale is stable, though it doesn't help much in this board.
- Moon struck happens twice, but is short.
- The jellies are worth 34,000 points. Hence, an additional 16,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Prepare special candies and remove swirls.
- If the blue candy is not tilted on the left of scale, remove the blue bombs manually.
- This is one of the levels in Dreamworld to have a fixed candy layout.
- This level has more moves than its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 17 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 34,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)