|Ingredients||: 2 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 598 is the eighth level in Wafer Windmill and the 156th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The limited spaces, the 5 ingredients and the conveyor belt make it difficult to create special candies which might give you a slow start on bringing down the ingredients.
- The liquorice swirls in the middle of the board will prevent the coconut wheels from striking both sides.
- If an ingredient ends up at the side columns, they need to be switched to the exit.
- Try to use the coconut wheels as soon as possible to weaken the icing.
- Work your way through the middle with all ingredients in one place.
- Use the conveyor belt to your advantage creating vertical striped candies. Wrapped + striped combinations are helpful, especially the wrapped + wrapped combinations.
- Prevent switching the ingredients to the side columns at all costs as there are no ingredient exits there.
- Do not let the ingredient dispensers worry you. They serve no purpose whatsoever.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|