|Jelly squares||: 12|
|Target score||: 9,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 6 is the sixth level in Candy Town and the 1st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 12 single jelly squares in 16 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points. After finishing this level on mobile, the lollipop hammer booster is announced but none of this kind will be awarded to you for free in old versions. In the latest version, three of its kind will be awarded to you.
- It is possible to fail the level if the player does not clear the jellies. However, as the number of jelly squares is few and they are all single-layered, not to mention that it is a five-coloured candy level, clearing the jellies is not at all difficult.
- Clear the jellies in as few moves as possible to have a bigger swarm of jelly fish eating up candies in order to get more points and hopefully three stars.
- Just match the candies in jellies to destroy them. The level may be easier if you follow the guide.
- You can finish this level in just three moves if you can create a colour bomb + striped candy combination at the start.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 12,000 points. Hence, a two star score is guaranteed and an additional 1,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 65 points per move for three stars.
- Most attempts of this level will take about five moves or fewer to clear all the jelly. This leaves many moves left for Sugar Crush.
- The only way not to get the 3-star score is to clear the level without any moves remaining and having a lack of cascades.
- This level is the first jelly level of the entire game.
- This is probably the easiest jelly level in the entire game, as it is a tutorial level, and the first jelly level.
- The tutorial for this level received minor subtle updates, often dealing with initial arrangement of candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found