| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 12|
|Target score||: 12,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 6 was the sixth level in Sleepy Slopes and 1st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 12 single jelly squares in 16 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level imitates its counterpart in Reality, except that there is icing covering the jellies.
- The moon scale is stable.
- The jellies are worth 12,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||2 moves|
- Just do it like level 6, except that the 12 jelly squares are covered with icing.
- Try to beat this level with as much moves left remaining so more jelly fish can give you more points. Be careful of the moon scale, which may tip and make you lose the game.
- This is the first Dreamworld jelly level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies and cascades.
- The jellies are worth 12,000 points. Hence, an additional 13,000 points for two stars and an additional 23,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The two star score requirement is increased by 127.27%  compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- The three star score requirement is increased by 169.23%  compared to its counterpart in Reality. Coupled with only the same amount of jellies from its counterpart in Reality can make it hard to reach.
- The icings are not hard to clear with five colours.
- With respect to the two and three star target scores, 16 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet those target scores.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale and lasts for 2 moves. This makes it much easier to create special candies and cascades. With the second point in consideration, this is essential.
- Overall, the moon struck may not be enough due to its short duration.
- Even after the moon struck ends, it is not much harder to create special candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.