|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 600 is the tenth level in Wafer Windmill and 157th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The new dispenser can threaten some players as it can dispense three things, two of which are blockers.
- Candy bombs could be hard to demolish with little space and a lot of liquorice swirls.
- The conveyor belt goes in a spiral but from the inside.
- A new ingredient only spawns when the current ingredient has been dropped, or when there are very few moves left.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Remove the initial candy bomb and liquorice swirls to make way for the ingredients.
- Try to move the ingredients to the left. This allows more time for them to situate at the second last row and the ingredients can be dropped more easily.
- Use special candies to drop the ingredients more quickly. Wrapped candies are more useful as the board is relatively small.
- This is the sixth milestone level in Reality.
- This is the first and only level so far in which the dispenser can dispense three different types of items (ingredients, liquorice, and bombs). This particular combination is exclusive to Ingredients levels.
- Additionally, the other possible combination are dispensers which can dispense liquorice, bombs, and keys. This has never been found however.
- The next level to feature dispenser which spawn 3 items is Level 2112, which is 1512 levels later! In this case spawn and .
- This is the first milestone level to have conveyor belts.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark green line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points