|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 600 is the tenth level in Wafer Windmill and the 157th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The new dispenser can threaten some players as it can dispense three things, two of which are blockers.
- Candy bombs could be hard to demolish with little space and a lot of liquorice swirls.
- The conveyor belt goes in a spiral but from the inside.
- A new ingredient only spawns when the current ingredient has been dropped, or when there are very few moves left.
- Remove the initial candy bomb and liquorice swirls to make way for the ingredients.
- Try to move the ingredients to the left. This allows more time for them to situate at the second last row and the ingredients can be dropped more easily.
- Use special candies to drop the ingredients more quickly. Wrapped candies are more useful as the board is relatively small.
- This is the sixth milestone level in Reality.
- This is the first level in which the dispenser can dispense three different types of items (ingredients, liquorice, and bombs). This particular combination is exclusive to Ingredients levels.
- Additionally, the other possible combination are dispensers which can dispense liquorice, bombs, and keys. This has never been found however.
- The next level to feature dispenser which spawn 3 items is Level 2112, which is 1512 levels later! In this case spawn , and .
- This is the first milestone level to have conveyor belts.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark green line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.