|| Past Versions
|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 601 was the eleventh level in Twilight Tulips and 164th ingredients level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, the 4th column doesn't have ingredient exit. Instead, the conveyor belt becomes longer and covers that tile.
- However, there is one less ingredient required to be dropped, unlike its counterpart in Reality.
- Moon struck makes it easier to create special candies but can cause the ingredients to fall to the bottom, increasing the difficulty of dropping the ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- You have to waste a lot of moves until the ingredients are above exit, and drop them.
- When the ingredients are on the right, ensure that there won't be cascades when they go up.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes
- If there are fewer than 4 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 4 ingredients when possible.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)