|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 603 is the thirteenth level in Wafer Windmill and 262nd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 9 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies are located in the bottom row, behind liquorice swirls, separated from the main board by chocolate spawners.
- There are candy bombs and chocolate to take care of.
- The icing limits space and have to be destroyed to open up the board.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points. Hence, an additional 32,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Free up the icing squares while taking care of the other blockers.
- Clear the jellies when you can. Colour bomb + colour bomb or Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are really helpful, although they may be difficult to create.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 9 double jellies × 2 single jellies per double jelly × 1,000 points per single jelly = 18,000 points