|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 605 is the fifteenth and last level in Wafer Windmill and the 265th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 28 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies are protected by liquorice swirls which will respawn on the conveyor belt.
- The jellies located away from the board are hard to reach, especially the corners.
- The jellies are worth 56,000 points. Hence, an additional 34,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Use simple matches and special candies to destroy liquorice swirls, so you can destroy the jellies.
- Watch for available simple matches in the corners.
- As always, colour bomb + striped candy combination is helpful here.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 28 double jellies × 2 single jellies per double jelly × 1,000 points per single jelly = 56,000 points