| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 605 was the fifteenth and last level in Twilight Tulips and the 277th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 28 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour added compared to its counterpart in Reality. Moreover, there are 10 fewer moves.
- Moon struck comes late, and lasts for only five moves.
- There are fewer liquorice swirls at the beginning, compared to its counterpart in Reality, although they still spawn.
- The jellies are worth 56,000 points. Hence, an additional 34,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||5 moves|
- Focus on the horizontally moving conveyor belts. You need to plan some possible matches earlier.
- Remove some swirls to gain better effect of your striped candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ 28 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 56,000 points