| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 5|
|Target score||: 6,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 606 was the first level in Whimsical Waves and 278th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 5 single jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level has six colours as opposed to four compared to its counterpart in Reality, making it more difficult to create special candies and fill the candy frog during regular moves.
- If the colour of the candy frog matches the colours on either side of the moon scale, the player only has ten moves and the start of the moon struck to reach the "Frogtastic" phase because the colour of the candy frog does not change during moon struck. If the "Frogtastic" phase is not reached, the player will have to waste five moves before candies of the required colour appear at move four.
- However, this means instant win on mobile, since the candy frog always reaches the "Frogtastic" phase if his colour is targeted by moon scale.
- The jellies are worth 5,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 moves|
- Feed the candy frog during moon struck. This one is harder during regular moves.
- After feeding it, place it to the centre of the X board.
- This is the second six-coloured Dreamworld level which has four colours in its counterpart in Reality. The first is level 34.
- This is the last level in Dreamworld to introduce a new element (candy frog).
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- ↑ 5 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 5,000 points