Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Jelly squares||: 23 : 9|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 61 is the eleventh level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the 32nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 23 single and 9 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to clear all the jellies as there are a lot of blockers in this level.
- The presence of six colours makes this level harder to complete.
- Despite that, 50 moves are probably enough in clearing the level.
- The jellies are worth 41,000 points. Hence, an additional 29,000 points is required to earn one star.
- First, clear the icing, then unlock the liquorice locks.
- It is very useful to make special candies, particularly vertical striped candies that will hit the jelly in the column.
- Try to hit the jelly in the middle.
- When a locked candy is freed and the candy is near the chocolate, clear the chocolate at once.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (23 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 41,000 points