| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 610 was the fifth level in Whimsical Waves and the 166th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are liquorice locks on the board, which are not present on its counterpart in Reality. In fact, the layout of the board is slightly different.
- There is one more colour added compared to its Reality counterpart.
- The moon scale is very unstable.
- Unlike its Reality counterpart, the board is not a quadrant. Creating colour bombs is not impossible.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|12 moves||3 moves|
- Utilise as many special candies as you can to break the blockers.
- Watch out for the moon scale as it is highly unstable.
- Its counterpart in Reality has four less spaces.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.