| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 611 was the sixth level in Whimsical Waves and the 167th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are liquorice locks on the board, which are absent to its counterpart in Reality.
- There is one more colour added compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 / 0 moves|
- Work as much as possible in the bottom part, clearing liquorice swirls.
- Then make as many special candies to remove more liquorice swirls.
- Always watch out for the moon scale as it is unstable.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.