|Target score||: 24,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 613 is the eighth level in Cereal Sea and the 17th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 24,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The icing at the top will definitely make creating combinations difficult until the player clears them. Furthermore, the areas with two single-layered icing will prevent flow of candies, so you cannot beat the level unless you clear some of the icing, as new candies cannot come into the level.
- Now this level has been buffed, there is a chocolate spawner on the left side of the screen. If the chocolate created is allowed to spread, it may hinder plans to create special candies or combinations.
- However, there are five colours, thus making the goal completion easier.
- The player is required to score at least 800 points per move.
- Break through the icing, and make as many special candies as you can.
- Plus, fend off the chocolate so that it cannot hinder you even further.
- This is the third moves level since Cereal Sea's reintroduction.
- The board design looks like an arrow, or a spaceship.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have a candy frog.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 24,000 points / 30 moves = 800 points per move