|Target score||: 12,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 614 is the ninth level in Cereal Sea and the 162nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The upper box can easily get stuck.
- There are six colours that reduce chances for creating special candies.
- However, there are 40 moves to bring down two ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- This level is all about reshuffling. Make matches until no more appear in the upper box, where the ingredients exit. Attempt to deprive yourself of moves so that the board will shuffle, creating matches in the upper box.
- Try to make special candies in the left and lower boxes. Use the right box to bring down special candies, then set them off or combine them to bring down ingredients to the upper box.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have a candy frog.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points