| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 13 : 40|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 618 was the thirteenth level in Whimsical Waves and the 284th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 13 single and 40 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- The chocolate spawners will block the flow of candies, increasing the difficulty of clearing the jellies around them.
- Moon struck happens twice, and each lasts for five moves. That can be helpful in clearing the jellies.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 moves|
- One way that you may fail this level is if you let the chocolate spread without containing it and lose which chocolate squares do or do not have any jelly underneath them.
- Therefore, keep the chocolate spread to a minimum.
- Keep the moon scale balanced.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in earning two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 20,000 and 30,000 points respectively. The jellies are worth 93,000 points, which is more than the two and three star score requirements.
- Its counterpart in Reality is a timed level. This is the final such level based on a Reality timed level.
- This level, along with the first, second, and third versions of level 276, and 665, are the only levels in Dreamworld which are impossible to earn less than three stars because the worth of the items required are more than the three star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.