|Jelly squares||: 58 : 23|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 619 is the fourteenth level in Cereal Sea and the 271st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 58 single and 23 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are six colours which make it hard to clear the liquorice locks.
- The chocolate can be hard to clear and can obstruct possible matches.
- Mystery candies may help or hinder your progress.
- The jellies are worth 104,000 points, which are more than the one star target score.
- Clear the chocolate as soon as possible in order to reach the corner jellies.
- Colour bomb and striped candy combinations are extremely helpful for completing this level.
- This level used to be an exact replica of level 609. After a few days when the next episode Taffy Tropics was released, it was fully redesigned at the same time as level 623 (which was a replica of pre-nerfed 608).
- This is the first level to have changed level types completely. This level was originally a moves level and was changed to a jelly level.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have a candy frog.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (58 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (23 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 104,000 points