| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 58 : 23|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 619 was the fourteenth level in Whimsical Waves and 285th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 58 single and 23 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player must clear all jellies in 20 moves, half as many as in Reality.
- The moon scale is slightly unstable, and moon struck comes late.
- Furthermore, having all six candy colours present on an original restricted board will cause the player to lose a few moves in the beginning of the level.
- The jellies are worth 104,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||5 moves|
- Clear the chocolate as soon as possible in order to reach the corner jellies.
- Be careful when opening mystery candies.
- During the moon struck, use colour bomb + striped candy combinations to clear remaining jellies.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (58 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (23 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 104,000 points