|Jelly squares||: 23 : 9|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 60||Level 61||Level 62|
Level 61 (Dreamworld) is the eleventh level in Lollipop Lanterns and the 33rd jelly level in the Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 23 single and 9 double jelly squares and score 65,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The blockers make this level quite annoying for the player, but it is nothing too difficult.
- Chocolate can easily dominate the board if not taken care of as soon as possible.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- There is only 1 short moon struck.
- Destroy the icings quickly and use combinations to make your way to the bottom of the board.
- Keep an eye on the moon scale and be sure it stays balanced.
- During moon struck, take advantage of the absence of two colours and you should be able to complete the level easily.