|Ingredients||: 2 : 3|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 62 is the twelfth level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the 18th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 21 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are only 21 moves for the player to bring all 5 ingredients down to the bottom, which can be very difficult to accomplish.
- There are 2 full columns of chocolate at the left and right most edge, but luckily they are blocked from the candies by the liquorice locks.
- The ingredients are worth 50,000 points, which is more than the two star target score.
- Avoid freeing liquorice locks but if this happens, control the chocolate to prevent it from covering the whole board but do not waste moves clearing them all since you only have 21 moves.
- Also, avoid ingredients from falling to the sides as it may be hard to clear all chocolate in 21 moves.
- As usual, vertical striped candy help bring down the ingredients directly. There are only five colours so making horizontal striped candy; also making colour bombs is easy, these free the liquorice locks which you do not want. Making vertical striped candy which you want is harder due to the narrow board.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 5 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 50,000 points